Кто любит иностранные языки!!!!Welcome!!!

Здесь можно говорить на различные свободные темы

Сообщение AcAdEmIc » 06 фев 2007, 16:27

Своеобразная писал(а):AcAdEmIc, in english, please :)

Я нигде не нашел правила, регламентирующего язык общения на этом форуме. А если нет правила, значит, оно не может быть нарушено.
Чтобы оставаться на месте, надо бежать изо всех сил, а чтобы попасть куда-либо, надо бежать вдвое быстрее.
AcAdEmIc
Местный

Сообщение Своеобразная » 06 фев 2007, 17:16

Академик, есть одно правило, которое отрицает возможность отклониться от темы в любой форме...так вот, в данном топике, люди практикуют те иностранные языки, которые они знают :)
Терпение это не золотая жила, которым можно злоупотреблять.
Sabır bir altın madeni, hangi kötüye kullanılabilir değil
Своеобразная

Сообщение AcAdEmIc » 06 фев 2007, 17:40

Своеобразная писал(а):Академик, есть одно правило, которое отрицает возможность отклониться от темы в любой форме...так вот, в данном топике, люди практикуют те иностранные языки, которые они знают :)

Иностранный язык - это ведь язык иной, другой страны. Русский язык в этом смысле для меня иностранный. Но я его немного знаю и хочу попрактиковаться в нем.
Чтобы оставаться на месте, надо бежать изо всех сил, а чтобы попасть куда-либо, надо бежать вдвое быстрее.
AcAdEmIc
Местный

Сообщение Tiger » 06 фев 2007, 23:05

AcAdEmIc писал(а):Иностранный язык - это ведь язык иной, другой страны. Русский язык в этом смысле для меня иностранный. Но я его немного знаю и хочу попрактиковаться в нем.

Гениальный ответ!

Well done!

Tiger
Местный

Сообщение Emina » 07 фев 2007, 17:03

of course Kumyk language is our mother tongue,but Dagestan is a part of Russia,we are the Russians and we speak Russian during all our life.
R.language is a second language for us and not at all a foreign language.
and you, akademik,indeed,should praktise Russian if you don``t understand the sense of the word "inostrannyj" it``s shame, truly, to say that we don``t know this language well, according to our schooling in Russian, to our speaking R. wherever we are:family, school, university, job! everywhere and all the time!
and, now it is Kumyk language which is considering as a "foreign" l.because we know it worse than R.l,don``t we?
okay, anyway, Russian l. is not foreign: we speak, praktise it, but R .tradition/culture, of course, are strange for us (we don``t praktise its commons)

don``t "mix up" all this.
see you))

G_and_K
hi,how are you?

freelancer,I liked your answer))))
i``m just nostalgic,bored and i began to irritate everyone(((
Emina
Аксакал

Сообщение Своеобразная » 07 фев 2007, 20:06

AcAdEmIc писал(а):Иностранный язык - это ведь язык иной, другой страны. Русский язык в этом смысле для меня иностранный. Но я его немного знаю и хочу попрактиковаться в нем.

There is the theme "Diary" where you may practise your russian, this``s my request :) Thanks beforehand :)
Своеобразная

Сообщение Emina » 19 мар 2007, 19:31

HI
is there anyone? we have to speek foreign laguage everywhere and everytime , I think just...

Salut salut, et bah je trouverai jamais qn qui parle francais la ou quoi?
en + mon ordinateur ne marche pas bien (((
Emina
Аксакал

Сообщение Своеобразная » 19 мар 2007, 22:00

Hello, emina. I``m here from time to time and I agree with you that we have to practise all foreign languages we know. Moreover, I forgot french and cannot understand all messages in french here. How are you doing?
Своеобразная

Сообщение Emina » 20 мар 2007, 16:44

wow, своеобразная ,very promising ))))

what about kumyk languge? we should praktice it, don`t we?)))
or maybe it`s unuseful ?)))) oh no, I`m joking))))
as far as French,have you ever learnt it, where and how long?

and finally ,you know, if I were in your place, I would go to meet atarik, imanali etc oh yeah azizhan too and many other kumyk people
I think they are cool)))))
see u

oh.своеобразная, how much should I pay for accomodation in Moskow.( I seek for a small flat in the cetre / 1 month.)perhaps you know
Emina
Аксакал

Сообщение Своеобразная » 20 мар 2007, 18:18

I agree with you, but I cannot practise kumyk language now, except several words and word combinations (( I finished thе State Dagestan University, the faculty of foreign languages )). I had been learning french for 4 years, english 5 years, latin one year, but I lose my skills, so to speak, and forget what I had learnt (((. As for the above mentioned guys, I believe you that they are cool, etc., but I have little time for it, except saturday and sunday (to see them). I have to work, you know. But I always hope that my eyes will never see one blackguard, so to speak, in this case )))))) Will see )))
Unfortunately, I don``t know prices for accomodation in Moscow (((
ps. I saw your nickname when entered here, but one blackguard wrote me personal message as an offended child, I``ve just answered )))
Своеобразная

Сообщение Emina » 20 мар 2007, 19:46

Своеобразная писал(а): I finished thе State Dagestan University, the faculty of foreign languages )). I had been learning french for 4 years, english 5 years, latin one year,

really?))) I`ve been a student of this university, too, for 2 years, and in 2004 I passed the TCF -a test of evaluation and Sorbonne registered me.
oh ,do you remember Artur Gereevich- lecturer of history?

Своеобразная писал(а): but I lose my skills, so to speak, and forget what I had learnt (((.

of course , it`s normal ,once and once again; no praktice- any theory works.
Своеобразная писал(а): As for the above mentioned guys, I believe you that they are cool, etc., but I have little time for it, except saturday and sunday (to see them). I have to work, you know. But I always hope that my eyes will never see one blackguard, so to speak, in this case )))))) Will see )))
Unfortunately, I don``t know prices for accomodation in Moscow (((
ps. I saw your nickname when entered here, but one blackguard wrote me personal message as an offended child, I``ve just answered )))

meet these guys . only the time will tell
Emina
Аксакал

Сообщение Своеобразная » 21 мар 2007, 20:19

yeah )) I really had been learning these languages there ))) but I missed the opportunity to study and work abroad. And now all persons of my age range and family status are not granted a visa, you know. In other words, I haven``t any opportunity to study and work abroad. I resigned myself. After getting the diploma I even haven``t passed post-graduate study, ``cause of the lack of money (((
oh, I remember the lecturer )))))) I``d got three mark, ``cause history isn``t interesting subject for me ((( Zareta and Sergey Mikhaylovich are the best for me )))))
I think about the meeting, but I want to avoid one person, those blackguard who carps at one president and thinks that he is a connoisseur of gutter politics )))))))) keep silence, pls ))))
Своеобразная

Сообщение Emina » 23 мар 2007, 14:40

Своеобразная писал(а):yeah )) I really had been learning these languages there ))) but I missed the opportunity to study and work abroad. And now all persons of my age range and family status are not granted a visa, you know. ))))

why not. of course if you are more than 25 years your chances are reduced,but if anyone send you |"an invitation" you can get your visa and with your arrival abroad you can find a job and enroll in any university.( for several years just like me))) I can invite you, but you should make the first move; either find a job in Internet or save a lot to go just sightseeing.
Своеобразная писал(а):oh, I remember the lecturer )))))) I``d got three mark, ``cause history isn``t interesting subject for me ((( Zareta and Sergey Mikhaylovich are the best for me )))))

you know, it can shock you -Gerevich put me down 5 out of 5 and said; "excellent excellent excellent" even if it`s not true, this leacturer encouraged me so much to go on with more enthusiasm. I mean I did`t care about my mark, but his assessment/appreciation was sth very important for me.
o oh I don`t know Zareta snd Mikhajlovich, my favourable leacturer was and IS Ibragim Magomedovich. NB; I was in the French department and I you, let suppose, in the English one)))

Своеобразная писал(а):I think about the meeting, but I want to avoid one person, those blackguard who carps at one president and thinks that he is a connoisseur of gutter politics )))))))) keep silence, pls ))))

looool, my darling, don`t care about, I think in life they are fine, let`s hope so))))

this summer I go to USA to do my study, I `m so HAPPY and I `m hurrying to meet students of every part of the whole world who came to study on campus in Atlanta, too. It`s such a big campus that I think I`ll not come back in Paris)) no it`s a joke , I have to be back, I`ll graduate in 2008.
loool, just one year and I`m free just like a swallow))) I`ll meet my prince and get merried))
you know in life it`s only family and family relationship matter , and nothing else- here is my philosofy.
Emina
Аксакал

Сообщение Emina » 23 мар 2007, 21:35

Song: Pink "Stupid Girls"
SOPHIE ELLIS BEXTOR

"I Won``t Change You" :wink:
I used to change my accent, change my stance
My phone number, the way I dance
Some people change lovers like they change their sheets
But I won``t change you honey, you``re for keeps

I used to think I had to change the way I am
To feel better, to get a man
But once I stopped trying I fell for you
You fell for me so I``ll stay the same for you

Oh yeah I know that I``m not perfect baby
Oh yeah it``s no reason to go crazy
Oh yeah boy you can always count on me
For better or for worse I will always put you first

Now that I have found you
You``ve changed my life
Cos you``re the one who showed me
I have everything right
We``re never gonna differ cos we know it``s true
So don``t change me and I won``t change you

I used to change my style like I changed my mind
I tried to change a tyre but I``m not that way inclined
Tried to change my figure my diet too
I``ll still change my underwear if that``s O.K with you
But after seeing you I know that here is best

Oh yeah the world can sometimes make you feel bad
Oh yeah but don``t forget the things you have
Oh yeah boy you can always count on me
In sickness and in health baby always be yourself
Emina
Аксакал

Сообщение freelancer » 23 мар 2007, 23:42

Hallo, girls!How are you? Have been reading your conversation for several times :oops: , so I came to the conclusion that our qumuq girls are quite smart and intelligent!!! I have never had doubts, but you`ve just proved that repeatedly! Svoeobraznaya, I have not still lost hopes, that you`ll come to the next "Moscow qumuqs` meeting", we can not waste such persons like you. As far as your fears are concerned, do not worry, we`ll solve the problem! Qizashka, in autemn I`ll apply for a DAAD research grant, if there are no problems, I`ll come to Germany for 7 months! Ultimately, I`ll be back to Deutschland! :D
freelancer
Аксакал

Пред.След.

Вернуться в Свободное общение