Кто любит иностранные языки!!!!Welcome!!!

Здесь можно говорить на различные свободные темы

Кто любит иностранные языки!!!!Welcome!!!

Сообщение freelancer » 13 авг 2006, 18:21

Мы, то бишь кумыки, все - билингвы. С детства говорим не только на своем родном, но и на русском. Не секрет, что многие из нас владеют и другими языками. Так вот давайте здесь попрактикуемся!Здесь можно еще говорить про все, что может помочь при изучении языков!Пишите на своих иностранных языках, ведь наверняка, вы здесь найдете интересного собеседника, который интересуется тем же языком и той же страной!
freelancer
Аксакал

Сообщение Emina » 14 авг 2006, 20:18

Hello everybody

you know,in my childhood i dreamed to speak many foreign languages,but only two languages:french and germain were teaching in our school.. i was and i``m inqisitive person ,so i began myself learning the arabesque linked with islam ..without result,perhaps notion?..
well,i spent almost all my time on learning french ,yes,i did it and i``m happy.Now i have to do hardly at my english.just one year was sufficient for me to learn it and make progress in it. it``s normal ..this language was derivative from french ,thus it``s easy for me
What i want to say,learning foreign languages is essential training for our memory as the mathematic ,isn``t it?
is there someone there who speaks english..i``ll be delighted to have an agreable conversation with you ..why? to perfection our english and... for pleasure))

Bon,ba)) voila quoi ,franchement,j``espere meme pas trouver ici qn parlant francais,qui sait))j``ecris au cas ou ..ecrivez-moi et je vais vous repondre sans faute,inshalla..je m``excuse d``avance,car j``arrive pas a mettre les signes ou il faut,sur les letrres,je veux dire

i``m sorry,i don``t speack germain

iz vsex jazykov,na kotoryx govoru otdaju predpochtenie i ljublju moj rodnoj-KUMYKSKIJ

French ,kumuk language foreveeeer))) okay)) english too)) :wink:
Emina
Аксакал

Сообщение freelancer » 14 авг 2006, 23:44

So that`s nice, that you decided to answer me!I like English, sorry I do not speak French, it`s something difficult for me!But I know German. Cumic and German are the most pretty languages in the world, arn`t they?I`d like to take a conversation with you.I believe that would be very informative and quite good!See u!
freelancer
Аксакал

Сообщение Emina » 16 авг 2006, 14:55

Freelancer,i think every languages are beautiful ,but,you know,why i don``t speak german..when i hear "german,germany etc" the memories of nazis,II world war.. so hurtful,so bad come on my spirit..this fact play an essential role in my life ,and here is the reason to no learn this language))
i see,it``s silly ,nevertheless i``m as i``m
Emina
Аксакал

Сообщение Kumuker » 24 авг 2006, 20:27

Hallo Emina.I think it`s a stereotype. You know, I was in Germany, and I am sure that there are almost no nazi sentiments in the country, because the Germans have a complex of being considered as nazis.So I suppose it`s unfairly to blame today`s Germans for bieng nazis, just because their ancestors were for nationalism under Hitler`s regime.They are very pretty, believe me.
Kumuker
Местный

Сообщение Kumuker » 25 авг 2006, 01:43

So where are you?
Kumuker
Местный

Сообщение zarema » 25 авг 2006, 14:09

Salut on m``appelle Zarema.Je parle un peu français,puisgue je vis parmi les français.Il m``est très agréable de faire avec vous loisir et je vous aime beaucoup mon shers-kumuklar! :lol: :lol: :lol:
zarema
Местный

Сообщение Emina » 25 авг 2006, 16:39

Kumuker писал(а):So where are you?

as for me,i``m here

so,you``re right
to be true ,i don``t like this language
i was invited by a kumuk family in germany for a week-end
and i can say now that germans are pretty,i believe you)))
and their are this complex

well,i``m glad that you joined us,what do you do in germany?
as for me,i``m student in france

zarema писал(а):Salut on m``appelle Zarema.Je parle un peu français,puisgue je vis parmi les français.Il m``est très agréable de faire avec vous loisir et je vous aime beaucoup mon shers-kumuklar! :lol: :lol: :lol:

salut salut,ma chère compatriote Zarema)))
je suis tellement contente de te voir ici
c``est vrai que t``as encore des problèmes avec le français,mais ça ira)il faut que tu tavaille beaucoup,t``as déjà des véritables progrès en français
bisou
Emina
Аксакал

Сообщение Kumuker » 25 авг 2006, 20:14

Hallo, it`s me again!I`m in Russia now, I just was a student in Germany, studied political science there, that`s why I know Germans very much, and it gives me right to judge.I believe, it would not be a problem for us to continue our conversation.See you!
Kumuker
Местный

Сообщение Атарик » 27 авг 2006, 12:14

а я Ваще языков не знаю :lol:
Атарик
Завсегдатай

Сообщение zarema » 27 авг 2006, 16:33

Emina certes le progrès peut etre mais après long travaux.J``espère gu``avec le meme succès je parlerai et dans guelgues autres langues.Je aussi de tu entier suis toujours contente de la conversation avec vous. :lol: :lol: :wink:
zarema
Местный

Сообщение Layla84 » 28 авг 2006, 01:53

Hello everybody!!
A może teraz pogadamy po Polsku?
who know this language?
;))
Layla84
Местный

Сообщение Tiger » 28 авг 2006, 05:27

Most likely no one knows Polish in the forum, as it is not a popular language.

But what are you doing in Poland? Studying?
Tiger
Местный

Сообщение Emina » 28 авг 2006, 16:59

kumuker,
why din``t you leave in germany?
i must think that you found a good work in russia))
as for me,i want to return on my homeland ,that``s why i``d like to find in dagestan a work well-paid,i dream it ))

what a pity freelancer left us

and,if you see my mystakes,show me ,okay,i would be grateful

zarema писал(а):.Je aussi de tu entier suis toujours contente de la conversation avec vous. :lol: :lol: :wink:

Bonjour ou bonsoir ,ma belle Zarema
j``ai pas trop compris cette phrase ,mais bon
le principal est que t``es stimulé pour travailler et apprendre cette langue..
la langue française est belle ,très mélodique ,n``est-ce pas

et ,je me permets de te demander
tu viens d``où exactement,de quelle région du dagestan?
Emina
Аксакал

Сообщение Kumuker » 28 авг 2006, 19:59

emina писал(а):kumuker,
why din``t you leave in germany?
i must think that you found a good work in russia))
as for me,i want to return on my homeland ,that``s why i``d like to find in dagestan a work well-paid,i dream it ))

what a pity freelancer left us

and,if you see my mystakes,show me ,okay,i would be grateful

I left Germany, because I was just an exchange student. It`s better to live in Moscow, then in Germany, I m sure I can be here bettered off!I suppose, it would be really difficult to find a well-paid job in Dagestan, because it is watered out with corruption, and there is a principle of cronyism in the Republic. As far as your mistakes are concerned, you make not so many of them.
Kumuker
Местный

След.

Вернуться в Свободное общение